Sunday, April 12, 2009

Piacere of the day, April 11

On this day of April 11, a Scottish Terrier Seminar, presided over by Mr. Nakahara, was held in the seminar room of a specialty shop for dog accesories in Asakusa, Erile. I participated the class with Pieta, Piacere, and my wife.
In the class, I studied the breed standard of Scottish Terrier, which was a subject of the last class, instructions for owner handlers in dog shows, examining the Scottish Terriers, and final retouch of trimming in the show sites.
I visited Mr. Nakahara's home after the class to have Piacere trimmed.
Piacere stares up at Mr. Nakahara with this expression as if to ask "What is happening?"
As described in the post of April 11 of "My Scottie Diary" of Mr. Nakahara's WEB site, Piacere was incredibly gentle while being trimmed, and never refused to be stripped. This is, of course, thanks to the master-hand of Mr. Nakahara.
After being trimmed, Piacere chenged her apperance from a baby to a miniature Scottie.

2 comments:

  1. I love this girl, she is very pretty, nice neck and shoulder, good topline, good tail and rear and I can see the forechest! Nice head planes too!!!! Oooh, Gambate o!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rebecca, for your comment.
    Although her show debut is getting close, she still hate waring leash. Only a week is left!!

    ReplyDelete