Sunday, May 10, 2009

The season of tender green (3) Accomplishment of the "Golden Week"

Although the second half of the Golden Week was damned by day-after-day rain, the final day at my second house, May 9, was blessed with lovely sunshine. It would be a great golf day, but it would also be a great day for weeding the garden. As it was an opportunity to recover the maintenance
of the garden, which had been delayed by rain, and I chose the latter after some hesitation.


Weeding the lawn, two sets of photos, "Before and After".
  

Wild lawn in front of the net for golf practice. This lawn was laid at this time of 2007.



src="http://home.k05.itscom.net/m-kohno/blog/090509-06.jpg">
Goryeo Lawn in the southern adjacent to the lawn shown above, which was laid last year. Weeding the acervate dandelions shall be left for the next visit.
You can find from the photos that plenty of sunshine was pouring when weeding was over.


I would like to introduce a quiet tree among many garden trees to you.

  
A lilac tree at the southwest corner of the garden and its flowers.
My wife and I left the second house at night and headed for Tokyo. There was no traffic jam on the Chuo Freeway, and the drive was smooth.

When we came to halfway between the second house and Nagasaka Interchange of Chuo Freeway, my car marked 30 thousand kilometers (18,750 miles) of accumulated run. This photo also witnesses that I took this photo after I parked the car with the gear in the parking position. It was 9:27p.m., and outside temperature was 15 degrees centigrade (59 degrees Fahrenheit).
As I bought this car at the end of September, 2006, the average travel distance per month is 940 kilometers (588 miles). My wife and I drive the car fairly much as the Japanese.






No comments:

Post a Comment