Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hi, long time no see! I'm Piacere

Since the last post on the dog show in Gotemba at the end of August, new posts have been absent for almost one and half months. Although there have been topics on terriers during this period, I have been so busy with my business and others as to post articles in this blog.

I now post a couple of articles on recent experiences.

The first one is a dog show. As I mentioned in my last article in August, Pieta was qualified as a champion and I am in process of registration. The registration for a champion can not be completed only by winning four Champion Challenge Certificate, of which one must be a major one, but needs to be certified for being well-trained by a Certified Dog Trainer. The DNA registration, which Pieta has not made, must also be completed, and these require time, effort and expenses.

Piacere, who was born on Christmas Eve last year, reached nine month and one day old on September 25, which qualified her to compete in the regular class of dog shows.

Piacere's debut to regular class was made in "FCI Saitama International Dog Show" on October 4 at footsal courts in Kawagoe Park. In spite of making her debut in a very big show, Piacere walked vividly and pleasantly.


As I was not able to handle her for some reasons, Piacere was handled by on of my
Scottie friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment